BIRMINGHAM WINE WEEKEND
16–18 October 2020
A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS
You know by now that there’s nothing we like more than serving up a corker… and this year, we’ve got one that is sure to go down in Birmingham Wine Weekend history. We’ve teamed up with Loki Wine to give every wristband wearer the opportunity to win a glass of the first 100/100 point wine since 1985. The award-winning wine – Sassicaia 2016 – is one of Italy’s finest, retailing at over £350 a bottle. However, exclusively for #BWW2020, we’re serving up a limited number of complimentary glasses for wristband wearers with Golden Tickets…
Recognised as Italy’s most famous wine, Sassicaia 2016 is one of the original ‘Super Tuscans’ and thanks to our friends at Loki Wine, we’re serving up a limited number of glasses during the festival. So the question on everyone’s lips is: how do I get my hand on a Golden Ticket?
It’s simple: every wristband buyer will be entered into the draw to win! Chosen at random, the lucky winners will be able to trade in their golden tickets during the festival weekend and receive a glass of Sassicaia 2016 at Loki Wine in Great Western Arcade.
To whet your appetite in the meantime, as you purchase your wristband and cross your fingers, the Sassicaia 2016 has unrivalled consistency of both style and quality, with impressively restrained alcohol levels across vintages. However, it’s tremendously elegant on the palate too, but with latent power – building in the mouth, with layers of rich, dark fruit. It’s a real iron fist in a velvet glove… one to remember!
Of course, even without a Golden Ticket, your #BWW2020 experience promises to be one to remember. So, what are you waiting for? Bag your wristband and keep your eyes on your inbox to find out if that sweet serve of Sassicaia shall be yours… good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Golden Tickets will be drawn on 20 April 2020 at 8pm. Wristbands purchased after this point will not be entered into the draw.
• The winners will be selected at random and will be notified 8pm on 22nd April 2020.
• Living for the Weekend Ltd’s decision on winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Golden Tickets can be redeemed during Birmingham Wine Weekend 2020 only.
• Golden Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.